Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an official notification (PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021) for the post of 1110 Apprentice vacancies for various states of the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of PGCIL.
Name Of The Post: Apprentice
Total Number Of Posts: 1,110 Posts.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details:
Region/ State-wise Vacancy Details Link For PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 –
|Region/ Establishment||Covering States/UTs||Link of Detailed Advt.|
|Corporate Center, Gurugram||Haryana||Click Here|
|Northern Region – I, Faridabad||Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|Northern Region – II, Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Northern Region – III, Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|Eastern Region – I, Patna||Bihar, Jharkhand||Click Here|
|Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||West Bengal, Sikkim||Click Here|
|North Eastern Region, Shillong||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||Click Here|
|Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar||Odisha||Click Here|
|Western Region – I, Nagpur||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa||Click Here|
|Western Region – II, Vadodara||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana||Click Here|
|Southern Region – II, Bangalore||Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology.
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR)/ MSW/ Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
- Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- ITI Electrical: (Full-Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
Other Criteria: Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age.
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organization for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year.
Pay Scale For PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Graduate Electrical: ₹ 15,000 PM
- Graduate Civil: ₹ 15,000 PM
- Graduate (Computer Science): ₹ 15,000 PM
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): ₹ 15,000 PM
- Diploma Electrical: ₹ 12,000 PM
- Diploma Civil: ₹ 12,000 PM
- ITI Electrical: ₹ 11,000 PM
Payment of an additional Rs. 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
Selection Process For PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in the prescribed format, and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
How To Apply For PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of PGCIL https://www.powergridindia.com/ from 21st July 2021 to 20th August 2021. Apprenticeship registration is mandatory before going to the application process.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 21st July 2021
Last Date: 20th August 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Registration: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here