Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official job notification (RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022) for the recruitment of 950 Assistant positions in various offices of the Bank. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
Name Of The Post: Assistant
Total Number Of Posts: 950 Posts
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
Number Of Vacancies: UR (440), SC (151), ST (123), OBC (146), EWS (90), Total: 950
Educational Qualification: Mentioned below (as on 01/02/22) –
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 20 and 28 years.
Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation –
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD/UR: 10 years
- PWD/OBC: 13 years
- PWD/SC-ST: 15 years
Salary: Pay Scale: ₹13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years).
Selection Process For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
- English Language: 30 Questions, 30 Marks & 20 Minutes Duration
- Numerical Ability: 35 Questions, 35 Marks & 20 Minutes Duration
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions, 35 Marks & 20 Minutes Duration
Total: 100 Questions, 100 Marks & 60 Minutes Duration
Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
- Test of Reasoning: 40 Questions, 40 Marks & 30 Minutes Duration
- Test of English Language: 40 Questions, 40 Marks & 30 Minutes Duration
- Test of Numerical Ability: 40 Questions, 40 Marks & 30 Minutes Duration
- Test of General Awareness: 40 Questions, 40 Marks & 25 Minutes Duration
- Test of Computer Knowledge: 40 Questions, 40 Marks & 20 Minutes Duration
Total: 200 Questions, 200 Marks & 135 Minutes Duration
Language Proficiency Test: The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official/ Local Language of the State.
Application Fees For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS: Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges)
- OBC/ General/ EWS: Rs.450/- (Examination Fees + Intimation Charges)
Note: Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees and intimation charges. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for this vacancy may apply online via the official website of the Reserve Bank of India. No other means/ mode of applications will be accepted for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
For more information about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 17th February 2022
Last Date: 08th March 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|