Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released (RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021) the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card of the online examination for the post of 841 Office Attendant vacancies. Candidates who had applied for the RBI Office Attendant post can now download their Admit Card through the official link given below.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Details:
Name Of The Organisation: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name Of The Post: Office Attendant
Total Number Of Vacancies: 841 Vacancies
Type Of The Exam: Online Examination
Date Of The Exam: 9th & 10th April 2021
Admit Card Release Date: 31st March 2021
Admit Card Status: Available
Official Website: https://www.rbi.org.in/
Selection Process For RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language
Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Reasoning: 30 Questions & 30 Marks.
- General English: 30 Questions & 30 Marks.
- General Awareness: 30 Questions & 30 Marks.
- Numerical Ability: 30 Questions & 30 Marks.
Total Marks & Time: 120 Marks & 90 Minutes Time.
Online tests except for the test of General English will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in the Online Test. ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed marks in each subject of the Online Test.
LPT will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official/ Local Language of the State concerned Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with a Call letter (RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021).
Exam Centres For RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:
The online test will be conducted in different venues (of different centres) of the states/UTs falling under the jurisdiction of the recruiting office.
- For Assam: Regional Office (Guwahati) & Centres (Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur).
- For Other States: Please visit the official notification (Page Number 32 or Annexure-IV).
How To Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the “Admit Card” link, given below
- An Official web page will open
- Enter your credentials as per the instructions
- Fill the captcha correctly & hit the login button
- Download your RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 (PDF)
- Take a printout for the future (If required)
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 31st March 2021
Last Date: 10th April 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Download Admit Card: Click Here