Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA) has released an official notification (Samagra Shiksha Assam Jobs 2021) for the recruitment of the 1,026 Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) positions. Interested and eligible candidates (Teachers) can apply offline as per the details mentioned below.
Name Of The Post: Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC)
Total Number Of Posts: 1,026 Posts
Samagra Shiksha Assam Jobs 2021 Details
District-wise Vacancy Details Is Mentioned Below –
|Sl. No.||Name Of District||Number Of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria: As mentioned below –
- Regular Teacher of Elementary Level OR Secondary Level (Excluding Subject Teacher OR Post Graduate Teacher) of the concerned district.
- Contractual Teacher working under SSA (including State Pool Teacher) of the concerned district.
- Teachers of the same medium can apply against the medium-specific clusters.
- Single – Science Teacher/ Hindi Teacher/ Classical Teacher/ Arabic Teacher/ Sanskrit Teacher is not eligible.
- Teacher of Single/ Double Teacher school is not eligible.
- Head Master/ Head Teacher is not eligible.
- A teacher from a High PTR school is not eligible (in the case of Lower Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:30, in the case of Upper Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:40 and in case of High School, PTR should not be more than 1:40). The PTR of the school will have to be counted excluding the applicant teacher.
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- Graduation from UGC recognized University with NCTE recognized professional qualification (2-year D.El.Ed./ B.Ed. etc)
- In the case of Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong, and West Karbi Anglong districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- In the case of Garo medium clusters of Kamrup and Goalpara districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- Computer Literate (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Internet browsing, etc).
The candidates with experience (for at least 3 years) in SSA/ RMSA will get preference (excluding teaching experience as Asstt. Teacher in Govt./ Provincialised schools).
Age Limit: Maximum age is 45 years (as on 1st January 2021) & Maximum age is 50 years (as on 1st January 2021) for the teachers who have already served as CRCC for at least 3 years under SSA, Assam/ Samagra Shiksha.
Salary: On an attachment basis (salary to be drawn in the parent post of the incumbent).
Other allowances: No additional allowance will be provided except for Travelling Allowance as prescribed in the SR&FR of SSA, Assam. This is subject to the budget provision of AWP&B.
Date Of Written Test: The date for Written Test will be published at Notice Board of respective District Mission Office, SSA on or before 30.12.2021.
Date Of Issue Of Admit Card: On 30.12.2021 at respective District Mission Office, SSA.
Date Of Interview/ Document Verification: The date will be published at Notice Board of respective District Mission Office, SSA along with the list of shortlisted candidates for interview etc. on 19.01.2022.
How To Apply For Samagra Shiksha Assam Jobs 2021
The candidates will have to apply in written application in specific Format (sample copy of specific Application Format and Working Certificate are uploaded at the official website – https://ssa.assam.gov.in) along with Working Certificate and the photocopy of all relevant documents and one passport size photograph to respective (working and applied) District Mission Office, SSA. Candidates will have to give the option of only one Cluster within his/her working district only in the application itself.
For more information about Samagra Shiksha Assam Jobs 2021 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 09th December 2021
Last Date: 24th December 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Vacant Clusters List: Click Here
Working Certificate: Click Here
Application Format: Click Here