State Bank of India (SBI) has released (SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021) the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card of the Computer-Based Online Test for 6100 Apprentice vacancies. All the candidates who had applied for the SBI Apprentice vacancies between 6th July 2021 to 26th July 2021 can now download their Admit Card via the official website of SBI.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 Details:
Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name Of The Post: Apprentice
Number Of Posts: 6100 (Assam: 250)
Date Of Exam: 20th September 2021 (Monday)
Type Of Exam: Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
Exam Venue: Mentioned @SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
Admit Card Release Date: 6th September 2021
Admit Card Status: Available Now
Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Selection Process For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) Online written test (ii) Test of the local language, and (iii) Qualifying in the Medical examination.
» Online Written Test –
- General/ Financial Awareness: 25 Questions, 25 Marks & 15 Minute Duration
- General English: 25 Questions, 25 Marks & 15 Minute Duration
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions, 25 Marks & 15 Minute Duration
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 Questions, 25 Marks & 15 Minute Duration
Total: 100 Questions, 100 Marks & 60 Minutes Duration
Note: Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
» Local Language Test –
The specified local languages of the states are as mentioned in Para A of the Official Notification. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in any one of the specified local languages of that State as mentioned in Para A of the Official Notification.
The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying for the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify for this test will not be engaged in the apprenticeship.
» Medical Examination –
The engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
How To Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the “Admit Card” link, given below
- An official SBI web page will open
- Select your Language & enter your Reg./Roll No, Password/DOB
- After that, Fill the Captcha correctly and hit the Login button
- Now download your SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
- Take a printout for further reference (If required)
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 06th September 2021
Last Date: 20th September 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Download Admit Card: Click Here