State Bank of India (SBI) has released (SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021) the Prelims Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for the posts of 5,121 Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) Vacancies. All the candidates who had submitted online applications for these posts can now download their Preliminary Exam Admit Card for Online Computer Based Test (CBT) through the official website of SBI.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Details:
Name Of The Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name Of The Posts: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Total Number Of Posts: 5,237 (North East: 275) Posts
Type Of The Exam: Online Computer Based Test
Date Of The Exam (Prelims): 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th July 2021
Exam Centres (Prelims): North East (Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar & Tezpur)
Admit Card Release Date: 29th June 2021
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Status: Available
Official Website: https://sbi.co.in/
Selection Process For SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021:
The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I (Prelims Exam): Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:-
- English language: 30 Questions, 30 Marks & Duration – 20 Min.
- Numerical Ability: 35 Questions, 35 Marks & Duration – 20 Min.
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions, 35 Marks & Duration – 20 Min.
Total: 100 Questions, 100 Marks & Duration – 1 Hr.
Phase-II (Main Exam): The structure of the Online Main Exam would be as follows:-
- General/ Financial Awareness: 50 Question, 50 Marks & Duration – 35 Min.
- General English: 40 Question, 40 Marks & Duration – 35 Min.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Question, 50 Marks & Duration – 45 Min.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 Question, 60 Marks & Duration – 45 Min.
Total: 190 Questions, 200 Marks & Duration – 2 Hr. 40 Min.
Test of specified opted local language: Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test.
In the case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language tests will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021.
Final selection will be subject to:-
- Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
- Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
How To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the “Admit Card” link, given below
- An Official SBI web page will open
- Choose your preferred language (English/ Hindi)
- Enter your Reg. No, Password & Captcha and Login
- Now, you can download your SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
- Take a printout for further requirements
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 29th June 2021
Last Date: 13th July 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Download Admit Card: Click Here