State Bank of India (SBI) has released an official notification (SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021) for the post of 67 Pharmacist vacancies in the Clerical Cadre. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of SBI.
Name Of The Post: Pharmacist.
Total Number Of Posts: 67 Posts.
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name Of The Post: Pharmacist.
Nature Of Engagement: Regular.
Total Number Of Vacancies: 67 (NE: 05) Vacancy.
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below (As on 01.01.2021) –
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognized university or board, OR
- Degree in Pharmacy (B Pharma/ M Pharma/ Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university.
Work Experience: As mentioned below (As on 01.01.2021) –
- Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as a Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential, OR
- Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as a Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
Special Skills Required: The candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose.
Age Limit: 30 Years (As on 31.12.2020).
Pay Scale: Rs. 17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550-1730/ 7-42660-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920.
Selection Process For SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
The selection of candidates for the post will be on the basis of online written tests and interviews. The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23.05.2021.
The pattern of Written Examination:-
- General Awareness: 25 Questions & 25 Marks.
- General English: 25 Questions & 25 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions & 25 Marks.
- Reasoning Ability: 25 Questions & 25 Marks.
- Professional Knowledge: 50 Questions & 100 Marks.
Total: 150 Questions & 200 Marks.
Total Time Allocated: 120 Minutes.
Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in the online written test. The qualifying marks in the Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Weightage for written and Interview is proposed as 40% & 60% respectively.
Exam Centres For SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
The test may be held at – Ahmedabad, Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Bangalore, Hubli, Mangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bilaspur(Chattisgarh), Chandigarh/ Mohali, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Hissar, Gurugram, Jammu, Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Delhi/ New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Dehradun, Allahabad, Kanpur.
Lucknow, Meerut. Varanasi, Guwahati, Silchar, Hyderabad, Warangal, Jaipur, Udaipur, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram.
Application Fees For SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is ₹ 750/- (Seven hundred and fifty only) for General OBC and EWS candidates and NIL- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
How To Apply For SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the above posts via the official websites of SBI. www.bank.sbi/careers OR www.sbi.co.in/careers from 13th April 2021 to 03rd May 2021.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 13th April 2021
Last Date: 03rd May 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notifications: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here