State Bank of India (SBI) has released an official notification (SBI Recruitment 2020) for the post of 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website of SBI Career.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total number of Post: 2000
SBI Recruitment 2020 Details:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have
been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive)
The selection for Probationary Officers (SBI Recruitment 2020) will be done through a three-tier process –
- Phase 1: Preliminary Examination
- English Language: 30 Questions (20 Minutes) 100 Marks maximum
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions (20 Minutes) 100 Marks maximum
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions (20 Minutes) 100 Marks maximum
- Phase 2: Main Examination
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 45 Questions (60 Minutes) 60 Marks maximum
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: 35 Questions (45 Minutes) 60 Marks maximum
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40 Questions (35 Minutes) 40 Marks maximum
- English Language: 35 Questions (40 Minutes) 40 Marks maximum
Category Wise Vacancy List For SBI Recruitment 2020:
- For SC Candidates: 300 Post
- For ST Candidates: 150 Post
- For OBC Candidates: 540 Post
- For EWS Candidates: 200 Post
- For General Candidates: 810 Post
Total: 2000 Posts
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/ 7-30560-1145/ 2-32850-1310/ 7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly)
Call Letters For SBI Recruitment 2020:
The candidates should download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview) and an “acquaint yourself booklet”, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/ careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Application Fee for SBI Recruitment 2020 will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
The Tentative Schedule For SBI Recruitment 2020:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020
- Payment of Application Fee: 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of January 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: 3rd week of January 2021 onwards
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: 29th January 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): February/ March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
NOTE: Candidates are advised to regularly visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/ careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers for details and updates.
Exam Center’s For SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Assam: Preliminary Examination Centre (Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur)
- Assam: Main Examination Centre (Guwahati)
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 14 November 2020
Last Date: 04 December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here