State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Assam has released (SCERT Assam Admit Card 2021) the admit card/ hall ticket for the post of 34 non gazetted vacancy in different Teacher Education Institutions (TEI) under the Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Assam. Applicants can now download their admit card/ hall ticket from the official website of SCERT.
SCERT Assam Admit Card 2021 Details:
Name Of The Organisation: State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Assam.
Name Of The Posts: Non Gazetted (Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Graduate Instructor, Assistant Teacher, Normal Instructor, Instructor, Craft Instructor, Manual Instructor, Work Experience Teacher, Drawing Instructor, Music Instructor & Libraian).
Total Number Of Posts: 34 Posts.
Admit Card Release Date: 1st February 2021.
Admit Card Status: Available.
Examination Type: OMR Based (MCQ).
Date Of The Examination: 6th and 7th February.
Official Website: scert.assam.gov.in
SCERT Assam Examination Timing:
- 6th February 2021: 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM (Category-III)
- 6th February 2021: 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (Category-IV)
- 6th February 2021: 02:30 PM to 4:00 PM (Category-V)
- 7th February 2021: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Category-I)
- 7th February 2021: 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (Category-II)
How To Download SCERT Assam Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the “Admit Card” link, given below.
- An Official web page will open.
- Now enter your credentials and login.
- Now you can download your Admit card (PDF).
- Take a printout for future (If required).
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: NaN
Official Website: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Examination Guidelines: Click Here
Examination Schedule: Click Here
Examination Syllabus: Click Here
Download Admit Card: Click Here