Deputy Commissioner (DC), Cachar, Silchar has released an official notification (Silchar DC Office Recruitment 2021) for the post of 38 Junior Assistant vacancies in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official/ government website of Cachar.
Name Of The Post: Junior Assistant.
Total Number Of Posts: 38 Posts.
Silchar DC Office Recruitment 2021 Details:
Total Number Of Posts: SC (04), ST-H (01), EWS (04), OBC/ MOBC (13), PWD (02), UR (14), Total: 38
Educational Qualification: The minimum education qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent there through recognized by the State/Central Govt.
Experience: Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Bengali), Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, the concept of database, word processor, internet processing, e-mail, etc.
Computer Certificate: Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by the Government.
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years on the first January of the year of advertisement. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/51, Dated 02.09.2020 and 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000 to Rs 60,500/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under rules.
Selection Process For Silchar DC Office Recruitment 2021:
Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written examination to be followed by a computer test of qualified candidates only. Selection will be done strictly on a merit basis. The examination will be held in Silchar, District Headquarter of Cachar, on a date to be notified later on.
Subjects for Written Examination:-
- General English (75 Marks), General knowledge (50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 Marks): 150 Marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 Marks
- Language of Skill in Bengali/ Alternative English: 50 Marks
- Computer proficiency test (Practical): 50 Marks
Application Fees For Silchar DC Office Recruitment 2021:
No application fees are required to apply for these posts.
Important Instructions For Silchar DC Office Recruitment 2021:
- The Final Selection List will be prepared on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in both the written test + computer proficiency test).
- Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. Bengali/ Alternative English at the time of submission of the application itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
- Rejected list of applications will be uploaded on the Official website www.cachar.gov.in.
- The appointment will be made after necessary Police verification and Medical Examination, etc. as per the procedure.
- There will be no viva voce interview.
How To Apply For Silchar DC Office Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode of submission of application will be allowed.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 21st February 2021
Last Date: 21st March 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here