Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam has released an official notification (Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021) for the post of 74 Supervisor vacancy of subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam. Interested and eligible (female) candidates can apply online via the official link given below.
Name Of The Post: Supervisor.
Total Number Of Posts: 74 Posts.
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
Total Number Of Vacancies: UR (17), OBC/MOBC (32), SC (01), ST-P (02), ST-H (14), EWS (08), Total: 74
Educational Qualification: As per mentioned below.
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/ Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc. OR
- Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- GP: 7,600/-
Eligibility Criteria For Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021:
Age Limit: For the candidates mentioned above – Educational Qualification (Para 1) –
A candidate must not be leas than 16 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 year for SC/ ST(PYST(H) and 0 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) es on. 1st January 2021.
This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidate who have attained the necessary educational or other qualification prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit 40 years.
For the candidates mentioned above – Educational Qualification (Para 2) –
Gender: The posts are for the female candidates only.
Citizenship: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Certificate: Candidate must have registered her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Selection Process For Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through local news paper and official website.
- The Syllabus of the OMR based objective type written test for each positions will be as follows:
- General English: 25 Marks
- General Mathematics & Logic Reasoning: 25 Marks
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: 30 Marks
- Social Work, Home Science, Nutrition, Anthropology, Sociology, Education & Psychology: 20 Marks
Total: 100 Marks
Application Fees For Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021:
There will be no application fees.
How To Apply For Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February, 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 05 February 2021
Last Date: 14 February 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Download Form “A”: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here