Sarba Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) Mission, Assam has released (Special TET Admit Card 2021) the Admit card/ Hall ticket of the Special TET (Lower Primary) 2021 for contractual employees. Candidates who submitted their Applications for SSA Assam Special TET 2021 can now download the admit card from the official link given below.
Special TET Admit Card 2021 Details:
Name Of The Department: Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Assam
Type Of The Exam: Written Examination.
Duration Of The Exam: 2½ Hours.
Date Of The Exam: 28th February 2021.
The Venue Of Exam: Mentioned in the admit card.
Official Website: http://ssa.assam.gov.in/
SSA Assam Special TET 2021 – (Syllabus & Pattern):
- Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory): 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
- Language I – Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar (Compulsory Any One): 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
- Language II – English (Compulsory): 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
- Mathematics: 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
- Environmental Studies: 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
All 150 Questions will be of MCQ type; each question will carry 1 marks.
- Duration Of Exam: 2½ hours (150 minutes) for paper-I, Additional 20 minutes time (per hour) will be there for visually impaired candidates.
- Minimum Marks For Qualifying In TET: A candidate is required to score at least 60% i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). However for SC/ST (Hills)/ ST (Plain)/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD (PH), there will be relaxation of 5% Thus, for these candidates, qualifying score will be 55% i.e. 83 out of 150.
- Language 1: Candidates has to choose one Language as Language 1 from the languages mentioned: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Medium Of Question Paper: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, English
- Syllabus: The syllabus for Special TET is same as General TET conducted in 2019 and is available in the website: www.ssa.assam.gov.in.
How To Download Special TET Admit Card 2021:
Follow the below steps to download the Special TET Admit Card 2021 –
- Visit the “Admit Card” link, given below.
- An Official web page will open.
- Now enter your credentials and login.
- Now you can download your Admit card (PDF).
- Take a printout for future (If required).
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: NaN
Official Website: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Examination Syllabus: Click Here
Download Admit Card: Click Here