Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released a notification for the post of 62 Strength & Conditioning Expert vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website of Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Name of the Post: Strength & Conditioning Expert
Total number of Post: 62
Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2020 Details:
- Bachelors or Masters in Sports and Exercise Science/Sports Science/Sports Coaching.
- Any Graduation with ASCA Level-1 or above/CSCS/UK SCA accredited coach/Diploma in fitness training/Certificate course in Fitness Training from Government Institution.
Self attested scanned copy of original documents of the following be uploaded –
- Degree & Marksheet (whichever applicable): The certificate uploaded must be one issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. University or other examining body) awarding the particular qualification.
Documents claiming work experience must clearly mention the following –
- Name of the establishment.
- Signature of competent authority/issuing authority clearly stating their position of authority in the organization.
- Duration of work experience.
- The field in which the candidate has worked or the post held in the establishment.
Strength & Conditioning Certification (whichever applicable)
- Strength And Conditioning Expert (Lead): Rs. 1,00,000-1,50,000/-
- Strength And Conditioning Expert (II): Rs. 60,000-80,000/-
Who Can Apply: Online applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female,
who are eligible according to Essential Educational Qualification mentioned on contract basis in Sports Authority of India. (Check Official Notification)
How To Apply: The candidate has to apply only online through the “Apply Online” link, given below.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily
- Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should
possess a valid E-mail ID.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the E-mail ID will be entertained.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 23 October 2020 (7 PM)
Last Date: 06 November 2020 (6 PM)
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here