Government of Assam has released an official notification (SSA Assam Special TET 2021) of Special, Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) For lower primary level. All contractual employees engaged from time to time/ presently working under various interventions of SSA, Assam (except TET qualified Teachers both SSA Contractual and State Pool) having requisite eligibility & qualifications as per NCTE norms and who were issued Unique ID from the concerned district can available for this Special Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
SSA Assam Special TET 2021 Details:
Examination Name: Special Teacher’s Eligibility Test, 2021
Exam Conducted By: Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Assam
Conducted For: Contractual Employees
Examination Type: Written Test
E-Admit Card Release Date: 10th February 2021
Date Of Examination: 28th February 2021
Official Website: www.ssa.assam.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For SSA Assam Special TET 2021:
The eligibility criteria of a candidate to appear in Special TET are as follows:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates who had worked/are presently working under various interventions of SSA, Assam and who were issued Unique ID from the districts and having minimum academic & professional qualification as follows:
Minimum Qualification for appearing in Lower Primary TET (Classes I to V)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by. whatever name known). OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)obtained from any recognized institution, provided the person if so appointed as teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
Following relaxation will be applicable for SSA Assam Special TET 2021 :-
- Relaxation up to 5 % in the academic marks in HSSLC or Graduation shall be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD(PH) to appear in TET (The degree of handicap in case of PH candidates should be minimum 40% and to be certified by the competent authority).
- Relaxation up to 5 % in HSSLC marks shail be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 2-Year D.El.Ed before 31/08/2009 and qualified 2-Year D.El.Ed subsequently.
SSA Assam Special TET 2021 – (Syllabus & Pattern):
- Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory): 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
- Language I – Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar (Compulsory Any One): 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
- Language II – English (Compulsory): 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
- Mathematics: 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
- Environmental Studies: 30 MCQ, 30 Marks.
All 150 Questions will be of MCQ type; each question will carry 1 marks.
- Duration Of Exam: 2½ hours (150 minutes) for paper-I, Additional 20 minutes time (per hour) will be there for visually impaired candidates.
- Minimum Marks For Qualifying In TET: A candidate is required to score at least 60% i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). However for SC/ST (Hills)/ ST (Plain)/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD (PH), there will be relaxation of 5% Thus, for these candidates, qualifying score will be 55% i.e. 83 out of 150.
- Language 1: Candidates has to choose one Language as Language 1 from the languages mentioned: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Medium Of Question Paper: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, English
- Syllabus: The syllabus for Special TET is same as General TET conducted in 2019 and is available in the website: www.ssa.assam.gov.in.
SSA Assam Special TET 2021 (District/ Center Of Examination):
Applicants has to select one of the following districts for appearing in the Special TET at the time of submission of online application for appearing in TET. Candidates will select one district only.
- Barpeta: District Code (01)
- Bongaigaon: District Code (02)
- Cachar: District Code (03)
- Darrang: District Code (04)
- Dhubri: District Code (05)
- Dibrugarh: District Code (06)
- Goalpara: District Code (07)
- Hailakandi: District Code (08)
- Jorhat: District Code (09)
- Kamrup (M): District Code (10)
- South Salmara Mankachar: District Code (21)
SSA Assam Special TET 2021 – (Exam Fee):
Applicants need to pay the Examination fee for online application.
- For General Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PwD Category: Rs.300/-
How To Apply For SSA Assam Special TET 2021:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online via the official website of SSA or SEBA. ssa.assam.gov.in or sebaonline.org.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 20 January 2021
Last Date: 30 January 2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
TET Syllabus: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here