Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification (SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2020 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
Name of post: Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator.
Total number of post: 4893
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Details:
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900 – 63,200)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200 – 92,300)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100)
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD(OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 3 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof: 3 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST): 8 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications: Up to 40 years of age
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ST): Up to 45 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried: Up to 35 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST): Up to 40 years of age
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Application Fees:
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking orby using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Exam Centre’s:
- Guwahati (Dispur-5105)
- Itanagar (5001)
- Dibrugarh (5102)
- Jorhat (5107)
- Silchar (5111)
- Imphal (5501)
- Churachandpur (5502)
- Ukhrul (5503)
- Shillong (5401)
- Aizwal (5701)
- Kohima (5302)
- Agartala (5601).
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 All Important Dates:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 15-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
How To Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the apply link given below “Apply Online”.
- Register yourself (required)
- Submit all required information.
- Upload required documents (Scanned copies only)
- Take a printout for future reference.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 06 November 2020
Last Date: 26 December 2020 (Extended)
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|