Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification (SSC MTS Recruitment 2021) for the recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020. A General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of SSC.
Name Of The Post: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff.
Total Number Of Posts: Details about vacancies will be provided in due course.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Details:
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed (10th) Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021) The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 are as under:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof: 03 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST): 08 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications: Up to 40 years of age
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST): Up to 45 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried: Up to 35 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST): Up to 40 years of age
Pay Scale Of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021:
Pay Level- 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission. (Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- & Grade Pay 1,800/-)
Scheme Of The Examination For SSC MTS Recruitment 2021:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination):
- General English: 25 Question & 25 Marks
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25 Question & 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude: 25 Question & 25 Marks
- General Awareness: 25 Question & 25 Marks
Time Duration: 90 Minutes (120 Minutes for PwD Candidates)
- Short Essay/ Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution: 50 Marks
Time Duration: 30 minutes (40 minutes for PwD Candidates)
Paper-II will be of descriptive type in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode in which the candidates will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language.
Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
Selection Process For SSC MTS Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I.
- There will be separate category-wise, State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be 40% for unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Based on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form. The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection.
Application Fees For SSC MTS Recruitment 2021:
- Fee Payable (UR): Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women/SC/ST/PwD/ESM: Nil
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 – Exam Centres In North East India:
Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur – 5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima (5302), Shillong (5401), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502),Ukhrul (5503), Agartala (5601) & Aizwal (5701).
To know exam centres for other Region/ State /Cities please visit page number 10 of the official notification.
All Important Dates For SSC MTS Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date For Online Application: 05-02-2021
- Last Date For Online Application: 21-03-2021
- Last Date For Online Fee Payment:: 23-03-2021
- Last Date For Generation Of Offline Challan: 25-03-2021
- Last Date For Payment Of Fee Through Challan: 29-03-2021
- Date For Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 01.07.2021 to 20-07-2021
- Date Of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21-11-2021
How To Apply For SSC MTS Recruitment 2021:
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 05 February 2021
Last Date: 21 March 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here