Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification (SSC MTS Recruitment 2022) of the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) Examination, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the MTS exam can apply online via the official website of SSC.
Name Of The Post: Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)
Total Number Of Posts: 3,603 (Tentatively) Posts
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Details
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed the Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are –
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below –
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years
Nationality: The nationality of the candidate should be –
- A citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal.
- The subject of Bhutan.
- Tibetan Refugee.
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
Salary: Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- (Level-1 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)
Application Fees For SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Fee Payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How To Apply For SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the MTS exam can apply online via the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in/. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022.
For more information about SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 22nd March 2022
Last Date: 30th April 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|