Transport Department, Assam has released an official notification (Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020) for the post of 5 Enforcement Inspector vacancy under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website of APSC.
Name Of The Posts: Enforcement Inspector
No of posts: 5 Posts
Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
Post: Enforcement Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department
Education Qualification: A Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or H.S.S.L.C with 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Resident-Ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose. Or
- The candidate must produce Registration Certificate in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Physical Fitness: Candidate must be physically fit for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties, and
- Required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Pay Scale of Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020 –
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,400/-
- Pay Band: PB 3
- For General/ EWS: (AF: 250/-), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: (AF: 150/-), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 185.40/-
- For BPL: (AF: Nil), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
- PWBD: (AF: Nil), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
How To Apply:
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected and Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website www.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
NOTE: For details of the given post, please check section “B” of the official notification/ advertisement.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 17 December 2020
Last Date: 18 January 2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here