Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official exam/ job notification (UPSC CDS-I Examination 2022) for the recruitment of 341 positions through the Combined Defence Services (CDS-I) Examination, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of UPSC.
Name Of The Exam: Combined Defence Services Exam 2022
Total Number Of Posts: 341 Posts
UPSC CDS-I Examination 2022 Details
Training Institute-wise Vacancy –
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 22
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 170
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 17
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age Limit, Sex & Marital Status: As mentioned below –
IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1999 and not later than 1st January 2004 only are eligible.
Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1999 and not later than 1st January 2004 only are eligible.
Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2023 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1999 and not later than 1st January 2003 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 yrs.
Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1998 and not later than 1st January 2004 only are eligible.
Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1998 and not later than 1st January 2004.
Nationality: Candidate must be unmarried and must either be –
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Application Fees For UPSC CDS-I Examination 2022
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
How To Apply For UPSC CDS-I Examination 2022
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for UPSC CDS-I Examination 2022 may apply online via the official website of UPSC. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for UPSC CDS-I Examination 2022.
For more information about UPSC CDS-I Examination 2022 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 22nd December 2021
Last Date: 11th January 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|