Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification (UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021) for the post of 838 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other Vacancies through Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of USPC.
Name Of The Exam: Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination.
Number Of Posts: 838 Posts.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 Details:
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service: 349 posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 05 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 184 posts
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed both the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit: 32 years as of 1st August 2021, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1989. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Nationality: A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Application Fees For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021:
Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
All Important Dates For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27-07-2021 till 6.00 P.M
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 03 to 09-08-2021 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 26-07-2021 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 27-07-2021
- Date for Examination: 21-11-2021
- Declaration of Result: November/December, 2021
How To Apply For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of the website https://upsconline.nic.in/ till 27th July 2021 till 6:00 PM.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 07th July 2021
Last Date: 27th July 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here