Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification (UPSC Recruitment 2020) for the post of 36 Superintendent & Statistical Officer Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website of UPSC.
Name Of The Posts: Superintendent & Statistical Officer
Total Number Of Posts: 36 Post
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Post wise vacancy details for UPSC Recruitment 2020 –
- POST: Superintendent (Printing)
Vacancy: (UR-1) Under Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice.
Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognised University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government.
Experience: Three years’ experience of proof reading, particularly proofs of Bills, Acts, Ordinances in a Government Press.
Desirable: Degree in Law from a recognised University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government.
Age Limit: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Level-7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- POST: Statistical Officer (Planning/ Statistics)
Vacancy: (SC-05, ST-02, OBC-09, EWS-03, UR-16) (PH*-02) Under Planning Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Operational Research/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Mathematics/ Commerce (with Statistics/ Quantitative Method/ Techniques or Costing and Statistics/ Basic Statistics/ Business Statistics/ Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects/ papers in Post Graduation/ Graduation level) of a recognized University.
Experience: One year’s experience of Statistical work involving collection, compilation and interpretation of Statistical data or planning work involving formulation, monitoring and evaluation of plan schemes.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained for UPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
All Important Dates:
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 HRS ON 17.12.2020.
- The last date for painting of completely submitted online application is up to 23:59 HRS ON 18.12.2020.
How To Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in for UPSC Recruitment 2020. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: 17 December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here