Water Resources Department, Assam has released an official notification (Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2020) for the post of 87 Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancy under Water Resources Department. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website of APSC.
Name Of The Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Total Number Of Posts: 87 Post
Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
Post: Junior Engineer (Civil) under Water Resources Department.
Education Qualification: A candidate must have passed 3 (three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Govt. recognized Institute, for Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/ State Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Resident-Ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. For proof of permanent residence, the candidate or his/her parents must be voter of Assam. The voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of permanent residence for Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2020.
Pay Scale of Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2020 –
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 8,700/-
- Pay Band: PB2
- For General/ EWS: (AF: 250/-), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: (AF: 150/-), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 185.40/-
- For BPL: (AF: Nil), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
- PWBD: (AF: Nil), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
How To Apply:
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected and Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website www.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
NOTE: For details of the given post, please check section “A” of the official notification/ advertisement.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 17 December 2020
Last Date: 18 January 2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here